the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
(Source: tricksterity, via cryvyleague)
"I still remember the day you told me you were leaving
Our skin was still sticky from the summer air and your kisses were still on my hips
You told me it wasn’t me
You needed space
The problem is I already gave you my entire universe."
"It wasn’t only wickedness and scheming that made people unhappy, it was confusion and misunderstanding; above all, it was the failure to grasp the simple truth that other people are as real as you."